In addition, we may disclose and transfer Personal Data to and jointly use Personal Data with (whether within or outside of your jurisdiction) our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, service providers, and other persons who we consider appropriate, in connection with the services and products provided to or requested by you. We may disclose this information to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products and otherwise for the purposes mentioned above, under “Purpose for which the Personal Data are Collected and Used.”
The entities with whom we may share your Personal Data include but are not limited to:
1. Cami Evans and its subsidiaries and related companies;
2. Any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telemarketing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to Cami Evans and its subsidiaries in connection with the operation of its business;
3. Other business associates such as loyalty program operators and other companies involved in providing customer service or fulfilling customer requests;
4. Credit reference agencies;
5. Credit, debit and /or charge card companies and/or banks;
6. Government or non-government authorities, agencies and/or regulators;
7. Medical professionals, insurers and clinics/hospitals.
Where permitted by applicable local law, we may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties: (i) when required by law, by court order, or in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry; (ii) to an investigative body; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; (iv) when requested by other government or law enforcement authorities; (v) with your express consent, or, (vi) pursuant to our good faith belief that disclosure is required by law or otherwise necessary to the establishment of legal claims or defenses, to obtain legal advice, to exercise and defend our legal rights, to protect our rights or property and those of our subsidiaries or associated companies, or to protect the life, body or property of an individual. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
We may also transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Cami Evans or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
Please be advised that the Personal Data that Cami Evans collects or obtains may be transferred to jurisdictions that offer lesser protection of Personal Data than that provided in your jurisdiction. By submitting personal information to Cami Evans or using any Cami Evans or its related associates’ website, you understand and consent to such transfer.